Conditions on warrant
(4) A warrant acquired under subsection (1) shall retain the problems that the justice of this comfort considers better to make sure any search authorized by the warrant is reasonable into the circumstances. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (4).
(5) The warrant may authorize individuals who possess special, expert or expert knowledge and other individuals as essential to come with and help the detective in respect associated with execution for the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (5).
Period of execution
(6) An entry or access under a warrant given under this part will be made between 6 a.m. And 9 p.m., unless the warrant specifies otherwise. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (6).
Expiration of warrant
(7) A warrant given under this part shall name a romantic date of expiry, which will be no later than thirty days following the warrant is released, however a justice associated with the comfort may extend the date of expiration for an period that is additional of significantly more than 30 days, upon application with no warning by an detective. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (7).
(8) an detective may phone upon police for help in performing the warrant while the detective can use whatever force is fairly required to perform the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (8).
(9) nobody shall impair a detective performing a warrant under this area or withhold through the detective or conceal, change or destroy such a thing strongly related the research being carried out pursuant to your warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (9).
(10) If a detective under clause (2) (c) calls for a individual to make proof or information or to offer support, anyone shall create the data or information or supply the help, due to the fact situation might be. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
Copies of seized products
(11) a detective who seizes any thing under this part or section 50 could make a duplicate from it. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
(12) a duplicate of the document or record certified by an detective to be a real content regarding the initial is admissible in proof to your exact exact same degree because the initial and it has the exact same value that is evidentiary. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (12).
Area Amendments with date in effect (d/m/y)
Seizure of things perhaps maybe not specified
50 a detective that is lawfully contained in destination pursuant up to a warrant or else within the execution associated with investigator’s duties may, with out a warrant, seize such a thing in ordinary view that the investigator believes on reasonable grounds will manage proof associated with a contravention of the Act or perhaps the laws. 2008, c. 9, s. 50.
Queries in exigent circumstances
51 (1) an detective might work out some of the abilities described in subsection 49 (2) with no warrant in the event that conditions for acquiring the warrant occur but by reason of exigent circumstances it will be impracticable to search for the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (1).
(2) Subsection (1) will not connect with a building or section of a building that is getting used as a dwelling. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (2).
(3) The detective may, in performing any authority provided by this area, call upon cops for assistance and make use of whatever force is reasonably necessary. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (3).
Applicability of s. 49
(4) Subsections 49 (5), (9), (10), (11) and (12) use with necessary changes up to a search under this area. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (4).
Report when things seized
51.1 (1) a detective whom seizes any plain thing underneath the authority of area 49, 50 personal installment loans near me or 51 shall carry it before a justice of this peace or, if that is certainly not fairly feasible, shall report the seizure up to a justice regarding the comfort. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).
(2) Sections 159 and 160 associated with the Provincial Offences Act use with necessary alterations in respect of something seized beneath the authority of area 49, 50 or 51 of the Act, reading the guide in subsection 160 (1) of this Act to a document that any particular one is approximately to examine or seize under a search warrant as a mention of the something which a detective is all about to examine or seize underneath the authority of part 49, 50 or 51 of the Act. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).