(b) in case a little buck loan provider has one or more bar or nightclub, each extra bar or nightclub in Hawaii will probably be certified as being a branch workplace aided by the commissioner. No company will be carried out at a branch workplace through to the branch workplace happens to be certified because of the commissioner.
(c) a dollar that is small shall perhaps perhaps perhaps perhaps not keep any branch workplaces within the State as well as its major bar or nightclub minus the previous penned approval of the commissioner. A credit card applicatoin to ascertain a branch workplace will probably be submitted through NMLS with a nonrefundable application cost as needed by section -35.
(d) a tiny buck loan provider shall maybe perhaps perhaps perhaps not relocate any workplace in this State minus the previous penned approval of this commissioner. A software to relocate an workplace will probably be submitted to your commissioner at the least 30 days ahead of relocating and shall established the reason why when it comes to moving, the road target associated with the proposed office that is relocated as well as other information that could be needed because of the commissioner. A credit card applicatoin to relocate a workplace pursuant to the subsection will probably be submitted with a fee that is nonrefundable needed by section -35.
( ag ag ag e) a dollar that is small shall supply the commissioner notice of their intent to shut a branch workplace at the very least four weeks ahead of the closing. The notice shall:
(1) State the date that is intended of; and
(2) Specify the causes for the closing.
(f) the main office and every branch workplace associated with the tiny buck lender will be identified in NMLS to consumers as a spot from which the licensee holds it self away as being a dollar lender that is small.
(g) a permit released under this chapter will probably be prominently exhibited into the place that is principal of and every branch workplace.
-41 re re re Payment of costs. All fees gathered pursuant to part -35, administrative fines, along with other fees gathered pursuant for this chapter will probably be deposited in to the conformity resolution fund established pursuant to part 269(o) and will probably be payable through NMLS, to your degree permitted by NMLS. Costs maybe maybe maybe not qualified to receive re re re payment through NMLS will be deposited right into an account that is separate the conformity quality investment for usage by the unit.
-42 Powers of commissioner. (a) The commissioner may follow guidelines pursuant to chapter 91 since the commissioner deems essential for the management of the chapter.
(b) as well as some other abilities supplied by legislation, the commissioner shall have the authority to:
(1) problem declaratory rulings or nonbinding that is informal;
(2) Investigate and conduct hearings regarding any breach of the chapter or any guideline or purchase of, or contract with, the commissioner;
(3) Create committees that are fact-finding will make guidelines towards the commissioner when it comes to commissioner’s deliberations;
(4) need a job candidate or some of its control people, executive officers, directors, basic lovers, and managing people to reveal their appropriate criminal record and demand a criminal record record register conformity with chapter 846;
(5) agreement with or employ qualified persons, including accountants, lawyers, detectives, examiners, auditors, or other experts who can be exempt from chapter 76 and whom shall help the commissioner in working out the commissioner’s capabilities and duties;
(6) Process and investigate complaints, subpoena witnesses and papers, administer oaths, and enjoy affidavits and testimony that is oral including telephonic communications, and do any and all sorts of things necessary or incidental into the workout associated with commissioner’s energy and duties, like the authority to conduct contested instance procedures under chapter 91;
(7) need a licensee to conform to any guideline, guidance, guideline, declaration, supervisory policy or any comparable proclamation granted or used because of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation into the exact exact exact same level as well as in exactly the same way as being a bank chartered by their state or, within the alternative, any policy place regarding the Conference of State Bank Supervisors;
(8) come right into agreements or relationships along with other federal federal government officials or regulatory associations to be able to enhance efficiencies and minimize burden that is regulatory sharing resources, standardized or uniform methods or procedures, and papers, documents, information, or proof acquired under this chapter ;
(9) usage, employ, agreement, or use public payday loans in Kansas or independently available analytical systems, techniques, or pc pc software to analyze or examine a licensee or person susceptible to this chapter;
(10) Accept and depend on investigation or assessment reports created by other federal government officials, within or without this State; and
(11) Accept review reports created by an unbiased certified accountant that is public the licensee or person at the mercy of this chapter for the duration of that an element of the assessment since the exact exact exact same general subject material whilst the review and might integrate the review report into the report associated with assessment, report of research, or any other writing regarding the commissioner.